#Tryintostaypositive

Hey everyone!
So as many of you know summer break is now officially over for me. It is back to work/school I go.... I am actually glad to be going back to school and work. I usually want an extra week or so of summer vacation and wish that summer break could be longer. But this time I feel a little differently than I did before. :-) There are a few things in the works that I am soooo looking forward to right now!!! I can't share just yet. But when the time comes I will do so. ;-) 

One of the reasons that I am glad to be going back to school is so that I can get this year finished! I know, I know... The year is just beginning and I'm already thinking about it being over. Well here is why.... This is my last year of grad school and I am doing my internship this year. This year is going to be mad busy and crazy. Not only am I doing my internship, but I am also taking courses and taking this HUGE test that I need to take in order to graduate. :-/ So needless to say I cannot wait to get through this year and get DONE with school!!!!

I know that there will be some crazy and hectic times ahead, but I have decided to think positively. I know it sounds so cliche when people say "think positive thoughts" but it really makes a difference when you do that. For instance, last Friday was a crazy day for me. From the minute I woke up my day was craptacular... but as the day went on I made the decision to stay positive. It was hard at first because I was upset, tired, frustrated, etc. Even though my surroundings did not change, my thinking did. And honestly... it really made a difference. I told myself that I will focus on the things that I can change, try to be a better person/teacher and keep it moving. When I changed my thinking, my outlook on my situation changed and I actually felt myself feeling less stressed and happier than I did that morning. So my goal this year is to think positively, maintain a positive attitude, encourage those around me and be grateful for all that I have. I am grateful that I have a job, that I'm able to go to school, and that I have an awesome hubby who supports me. (I love you baby!!! ) I want to encourage you all to maintain a positive attitude and "think positive thoughts". If you try it... you'll see that it really works!!! :-)

So on that note... I gotta get... Need to get ready for the big day tomorrow....

Be Blessed!!

Melissa :-)

Total Pageviews

Back to Home Back to Top My 29th year..... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.