Almost there...


Hey ya'll! I know it's been a minute since I've written. Life is busy but good. :-) 

Well I'm almost 30!!! Just have a few more hours to go.... :-) I can't believe that time has gone by so fast!! Needless to say this has been a really crazy, busy time with work, my internship and life, but I am sooo excited about my big day tomorrow!! They say 30 is the new 20.... well if so then... BRING IT ON!!! I look forward to this next year of my life with great anticipation. I'll be able to cross off a few things from my life's To Do List, so I'm really excited about that. I'll share as time goes by. ;-) 

A lot of people say that I don't look 30... so that's a good thing. ;-) 


Hmmm... I just realized that I will have to come up with a new name for my blog.... Any suggestions?? :-) I guess I have til tomorrow to come up with something.... ;-)

I know this is a short post, but I still have to get ready for work tomorrow. So on that note I gotta go... see ya'll in my 30's!!!  :-)

Total Pageviews

Back to Home Back to Top My 29th year..... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.